BIM Model Support Service
Many New Build Projects are now designed to comply with BIM Level 2 standards which include the provision of a Fully Federated 3D BIM Compliant Model as part of practical completion.
This model represents a massive investment and should provide very detailed information for the on-going Facilities Management of the building and therefore needs to be maintained just like the building it represents. Topscan’s BIM Model Support Service will enable you to get the most benefit from the model now and in the future and most importantly, keep all your information up to date, all without the need for Revit skills or software.
Our BIM Model Support Service, based on Cloud hosting of your model, allows controlled access to nominated users via the web that requires little training and allows you to access all aspects of your model including 3D Walk Through capability, mark up and manage issues, recording of issues and a host of useful features enabling you to get the most from your investment.
We have invested heavily in our BIM capability in recent years and having provided CAD services for over a quarter of a century we believe we are now ready to help you gain the most in benefits from 3D BIM Models without you having to make the huge investment required to in software, training, staff and more.
To learn more about our BIM Model Support Service, or any of the other services that we provide, get in touch by clicking here >>.
What are the key benefits?
- BIM Model is hosted in the Cloud
- BIM 360 Docs provide instant online access to complex federated BIM models.
- Controlled access for all stakeholders without the need for Revit capability
- Full training and support is included
- You can redline any issues, send reports and monitor progress of repairs throughout the lifecycle of the building
- Easily review any changes to the model with the “lay over” feature
- Highlight areas where changes are taking place and issue instructions to update the model
- Topscan can provide the support required to keep the model up to date
Transport for London
Fire services: education
Are you protecting your investment in Micad?
Fire compartmentation surveys
Glazing & widow restrictor audit
Are you protecting your investment in Planet FM?
Royal Free Hospital
Medical gases surveys
3D laser scanning
University College London (UCL)
Survey & CAD services